Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application. Thank you for your time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
heet
Bewb!
Bewb!

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-21

My Application. Thank you for your time. Empty
PostSubject: My Application. Thank you for your time.   My Application. Thank you for your time. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:56 pm

In-game Name: Heet

Class: Gymnastics

Level: 2nd story (at work right now)

Real life Birthdate: This year, and possibly next year

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving? Last Exiles. This is a sensitive subject but I think I'm ready to express myself so I'm able to move on emotionally. I apologize ahead of time about the rambling, incomplete/incoherent/run-on sentences and all, but I just want to type it out as fast as possible. Just FYI, this isn't a joke.

At first, the guild was upbeat and great. Everybody was friendly and I was able to trust everybody like they were my family. I was enlisted with some of my closest RL friends and people who I really love and care about. If anybody is familiar with me, they know who I'm talking about. We all had a great time together and I don't regret that period of my life at all. I met some great people. We started bonding as a guild and everybody was relaxed enough to indulge some personal things about their life. Maybe this is my fault, but I really opened myself up and encouraged my RL friends/family to do the same. After all, there comes that time when it's the next step for the guild to grow and bond together.

I don't know the time table, but I'd say roughly a couple weeks after sharing personal information and pictures, I noticed a slight change in the guild. A couple people were really interested in my RL love. I didn't think too much of it at first, because I was just telling myself it's the bonding connection just growing and becoming stronger. After another week or two, I couldn't ignore it any longer. There I was, confronting myself with uncertainty. How could this person be so up front on his intentions, especially with me logged on? I just played along like they were just joking.

Bad idea. This feeling of anger, regret, and confusion just kept building up. Who the f**k did this cat think he was? Why would you try to take the best thing that happened to me away, in front of my face? Compliments are ok to say once in a while, but every single chance you get? Do I need the constant sexual references while trying to keep my guild healed? I kept quiet, told nobody of my true feelings. Was I overreacting, were they just kidding? I didn't want to know the answers.

I stopped logging in as much, assuming the feelings would also dissolve away. This is the only part I really do regret. It was eating away at me not being logged on, I had no idea what was being said between these two. Was there a long distance relationship building behind my back? Are the feelings mutual between these two people? Seriously, I was freaking out almost every day. I can't afford to lose what I love the most.

I logged back on and... wow. It happened. The line was crossed, the trust was broken. I was hurt beyond words could ever express. I saw it with my own eyes. Zany, how could you ever do that to me? I thought we were cool. Why do you think you can take away what is mine?

Zany and Abernix were logged on teamspeak talking dirty, while their toons were dancing topless in Stormwind. I felt betrayed, I thought everybody in the guild was clear where Abernix and I stood. You just don't weasel your way between people like that, Zany.

Since then, Abernix and I were able to rebuild our relationship outside of the game and our feelings have never been stronger. I learned I need to keep some things private so those snakes out there on the net can't bite me.

This is the first time I shared this with anybody. Crap, I hope my wife doesn't read this board.

Please list and detail previous MMO experience. I never played any online games before, this would be my first.

How did you hear about Nexus of War? My wife had "NoW" painted across her ass cheeks. I misunderstood her intent at first (sorry honey, I promise it'll feel better soon), but she was quick to explain what it meant.
If recruited, by whom? My wife's ass.

Why do you want to be a part of NoW? Because NoW backwards is WoN. I like Won Ton Soup. So this only makes sense.

What interests you most about the game? I have the chance to make Zany feel the way he made me feel.

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer! I'm tired typing on this god awful looking site. What is this color scheme, underground wannabe hacker group from the 90s? Bye.
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My Application. Thank you for your time.   My Application. Thank you for your time. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 pm

ROFL OMG The Heet is ON!!!!

Damn you Heet...my sides are killing me and I can't find my inhaler!
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Zandabar
Bewb!
Bewb!

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My Application. Thank you for your time.   My Application. Thank you for your time. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:16 pm

OMG LOL LOL

OK sorry about that I was drunk didn't mean to make you feel that way.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Afina
Troll
Troll
Afina

Female Number of posts : 66
Humor : What what, in the butt.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: My Application. Thank you for your time.   My Application. Thank you for your time. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Now I feel cheated on since Abernix appears to be the one that Heet loves the most...

pale
Back to top Go down
heet
Bewb!
Bewb!

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: My Application. Thank you for your time.   My Application. Thank you for your time. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:50 pm

I can tell that I won't be taken seriously in this guild and that's a real shame. Thank you for considering my application but I feel it'd be best if I find a new home at this time.
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My Application. Thank you for your time.   My Application. Thank you for your time. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:02 pm

LOL you sarcastic SoB...new recruits are gonna take you seriously y'know? This could make for some interesting hillarity.
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application. Thank you for your time.   My Application. Thank you for your time. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application. Thank you for your time.
Page 1 of 1