Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kierala
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:59 am

In-game Name: Kierala

What would you prefer to be called in game and on vent?(we typically address people by their mains, not because we RP, but because we're all suspicous of gov't conspiracy and the fact that Big Brother bugs even Vent to get his information. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!)

Kier works for me.

Class: Warrior Priest

Level: 12

In what timezone do you live? CST

What are your typical playtimes?

It varies, sometimes during late american primetime (8PM-2AM) or aussie afternoon to primetime 2AM-8AM).

Real life Birthdate (Age limit? Hmmm, maybe you just have to figure out how old!):

1989 in the fourth month.

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?

None in Warhammer.

Please list and detail any previous MMO experience.

My First MMO was EVE-Online, Anarchy Online for a couple months, WoW for about four months, various K-MMO disappointments, and finally LOTRO which I continue to play off and on.

How did you hear about Nexus of War?
If recruited, by whom?

I'm a Drakwald refugee who searched for a guild on Warhammer Alliance, saw your post and you guys seem fit the kind of guild I'm looking for, funny, somewhat casual, and competent. Also I want my free hat.

Why do you want to be a part of NoW, as opposed to any of the other number of guilds out there?

Stated above Very Happy

What interests you most about the game?

I enjoy PVP in almost every game so the RVR experience was a tremendous draw for me along with the lore and storyline throughout the game.

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer!

I think Jar-Jar Binks was a sad ploy to draw in children, more of a marketing tool than the result of a drug addled mind.

And finally, what makes you stand out from other candidates to make us want to go, "Oh! I like him/her let's accept their app"

I'll bring pie! Smile
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1