Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My app.... it's a virus, really.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taalatharka
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-12

My app.... it's a virus, really. Empty
PostSubject: My app.... it's a virus, really.   My app.... it's a virus, really. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:46 am

In-game Name:
Grifbloodaxe -- (I wasn't aware that you could pop a last name on there, otherwise it'd be Griff Bloodaxe... oops.) Can you say all that in one go?

What would you prefer to be called in game and on vent?(we typically address people by their mains, not because we RP, but because we're all suspicous of gov't conspiracy and the fact that Big Brother bugs even Vent to get his information. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!)

Griff works; Java too, that's my name on Steam

Class:
Ironbreaker

Level:
20 (at the moment ^.o)

In what timezone do you live?
West Coast

What are your typical playtimes?
7-10 western pm various weekdays, sometimes weekends

Real life Birthdate (Age limit? Hmmm, maybe you just have to figure out how old!):
February 1987

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving?
None, not on Warhammer......

Please list and detail any previous MMO experience.

2 years in WoW ... wish I had that time in hours worked.... lotta fun there, had a serious raid guild friend , but, you know, I like having a life outside of REAL life... or is it the other way 'round?
EVE for about 6 months, tasted a bit of the large managerial guild there, was a small recruit of Battlestars, a member of Goonfleet, but hey... I was just a tag along.
Pretty much, I've had opportunities to join big guilds, but... honestly I don't have the time for a WoW raid guild and I don't live online like EVE players. I would, sadly, describe myself as a casual gamer.
But I'll still see you on the battlefield.

How did you hear about Nexus of War?
If recruited, by whom?
Friend "Undeadclown" was looking for a guild for the two of us. Even if you guys don't want us, heck, you guys are funny enough this is worth filling out.

Why do you want to be a part of NoW, as opposed to any of the other number of guilds out there?
Like I said, we don't have the time for 5 hours a day, seven days a week, donate this much or be kicked and stripped (Not necessarily in that order).

What interests you most about the game?
RvR. (Hoorah!)

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer!
Anybody who tries to make a soul brother and comes out with Binks is either high or, quite simply. just- like- Binks. So, yes.

And finally, what makes you stand out from other candidates to make us want to go, "Oh! I like him/her let's accept their app"

I like cheese.
Back to top Go down

My app.... it's a virus, really.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus of War :: Enter the Halls :: Apply Here-
Jump to: