Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Optima, 19 BW

Go down 
+3
Willywankah
Collosia
Optima
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Optima
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:14 pm

In-game Name:
Optima

What would you prefer to be called in game and on vent?(we typically address people by their mains, not because we RP, but because we're all suspicous of gov't conspiracy and the fact that Big Brother bugs even Vent to get his information. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!)
Optima (or Austin, I don't have a strong preference).

Class: Bright Wizard

Level: 19

Real life Birthdate (Age limit? Hmmm, maybe you just have to figure out how old!): 8/5/84

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving? None, on WAR at least.

Please list and detail previous MMO experience. 2 years in WoW, Hyjal/BT raiding. Corp VP in EVE. Some time in other misc. MMOs.

How did you hear about Nexus of War? Warhammer Alliance posting (nice job, btw).

Why do you want to be a part of NoW? I'm looking for a good group of players to tear up some marauders (god I hate marauders) with. NoW doesn't have a retarded name, and the description seems to fit me. I'd like a guild with committed players, but without hardcore requirements.

What interests you most about the game? PvP, of course. Specifically, I'd like to participate in keep sieges.

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer!
Unfortunately, no. The character would've been a helluva lot cooler if it had been. I think Lucas made Jar-Jar to appeal to a certain demographic that he was worried would think Star Wars was too "old." I think it was a very calculated move that backfired drastically - 100 combustion style. Of course, *all* of his moves seem to backfire like that these days - have you checked out Force Unleashed? Man... so much potential.

And finally, what makes you stand out from other candidates to make us want to go, "Oh! I like him/her let's accept their app"
I'm a mature player and I'm pretty dedicated to the game - I know my class and how to play it. I've got a dry humor that goes great with a good steak... or something.
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Psst...did you read this post? https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com/apply-here-f2/read-first-t8.htm

Third paragraph! READ IT NOW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Optima
Newb
Newb

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:09 pm

Fixed. I'd registered before reading that post, and didn't realize I could change it. My bad!
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:39 pm

LOL np mate!

Willy will be along shortly to give you a hard time!
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Male Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : Underwater basket weaver. I also do that as a hobby.
Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:20 pm

Oh...hmm...gee...how do I put this? Unfortunately we all LOVE Marauders around here...sooo...yeah...that might become a problem in the future...just a heads up.

"PvP, of course. Specifically, I'd like to participate in keep sieges." - You and me both, brother... Razz

How did you hear about Nexus of War? Warhammer Alliance posting (nice job, btw). - Thanks!...me right?

Out of curiosity:

What time zone are you in?

How many hours a week do you play?

Do you believe my avatar is the official box are for the blu-ray of The Dark Knight?
Back to top Go down
Optima
Newb
Newb

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:32 pm

Eastern time zone, I tend to play around 20-30 hours a week. Srsly, add that to the survey form Smile.

lolwut is blueray
Back to top Go down
Vick
Troll
Troll
Vick

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Like I have time for hobbies
Humor : And those seen dancing were thought mad by those who could not hear the music.
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Thumbs down   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Sadly Blue ray is the offical format of NoW. Sigh.

vick
Back to top Go down
Joatmon
Troll
Troll
Joatmon

Male Number of posts : 26
Humor : yes i do
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:12 am

Optima wrote:
Eastern time zone, I tend to play around 20-30 hours a week. Srsly, add that to the survey form Smile.

lolwut is blueray

You see there is this guy that sits in the corner and his Hair is BLU....But his Name is a real hard name to take in, its....here is comes........ready.......RAY.

SO we just call him BLU RAY
Back to top Go down
ashx71
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
ashx71

Male Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : making fun of collosia and anyone i see
Humor : tons lol at self constantly. heavy sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:28 pm

another bright wizard?? ok they are cool and I liked ranged dps, and i hate mauraders, BUT his suck up about nice job on recruiting post BOOO now we will all hear gloating and bragging from Collosia now. I am glad you like our name, in all of MMos together we have tried to have a cool name and I HATE lamed named guilds-this is true!!!!! i likes the sound of this guys-plus i can use all kinds of eye,eyeglass, and optimus prime jokes on him.

ash
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:43 pm

Optima wrote:

lolwut is blueray

Lol. Truth be told, those questions are not of grave concern at this point, which is why I ask out of curiosity! L337 speak (lolwut), is vastly appealing, however! I'll find you in game.
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Optima wrote:
lolwut is blueray

One more thing; do you...um...errr...live in a cave, or under a rock, perhapse?
Back to top Go down
Vick
Troll
Troll
Vick

Humor : And those seen dancing were thought mad by those who could not hear the music.

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Really you'd think most of the kids would know Blue ray because of PS3.
I havent bothered myself I watch most of the stuff via satalite now. Nething
on disc is about to be virutally dead neway, computer download and cable HD
on demand...

vick
Back to top Go down
Optima
Newb
Newb

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:42 pm

I was totally joking Smile. I don't have a blu-ray player, actually; I was hoping HD-DVD would win... alas.

I am a grad student, though, and that's just like living under a rock...
Back to top Go down
Vick
Troll
Troll
Vick

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:57 pm

Optima wrote:
that's just like living under a rock...

Leave Coeg out of this

vick
Back to top Go down
Joatmon
Troll
Troll
Joatmon

Male Number of posts : 26
Humor : yes i do
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:05 pm

Vick wrote:
Really you'd think most of the kids would know Blue ray because of PS3.
I havent bothered myself I watch most of the stuff via satalite now. Nething
on disc is about to be virutally dead neway, computer download and cable HD
on demand...

vick

Actually the only true 1080p is Blue-Ray, the HD on Demand is only 720p, sorry man, Blue-Ray wins again.
Back to top Go down
Optima
Newb
Newb

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:13 pm

Everybody knows Betamax is where it's at - screw this optical media shit.
Back to top Go down
Clearasil
Bewb!
Bewb!
Clearasil

Male Number of posts : 15
Humor : You betrayed the law!
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Optima wrote:
Everybody knows Betamax is where it's at - screw this optical media shit.

Optima, 19 BW Chuck_Norris_Approves
Back to top Go down
http://profile.mygamercard.net/The+DreaM+Shake
Sponsored content

Optima, 19 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Optima, 19 BW   Optima, 19 BW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optima, 19 BW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus of War :: Enter the Halls :: Apply Here-
Jump to: