Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to ask...

Go down 
+3
Kaibhan
Kliodhna
Collosia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 pm

That's right! Hang on...gotta don the Drill Sergeant voice...

That's right you lilly-livered little nooblets! If you think you might possibly have a question that for some reason you couldn't comlpetely figure out in your swiss cheesed brain your momma gave you, then you can ask it here!

Something tells me this is coming off as stupid and not even remotely funny...I'm sure Ash will tell me later. When he logs back in. In another three weeks. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Evaki

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: I gotta couple of questions for you!   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:11 pm

What server do you plan to roll on?

What is the current size of the guild?

Would you be willing to take in a mature group of about 7 or 8 that are in the 24 to 35 age bracket?

PS. Regarding your WoW guild. Was it a guild that raided and if so what was your progression like? If you didn't make it out of Kara why not?

Arena teams? If yes, what was your average bracket?

And lastly, Of all of the voices in your head, which is your favorite?
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Hot dog, questions!

-Specific server, we've yet to decide. It will be a Core ruleset server.

-Current size? Small...lol. Officially speaking there are 13, four of which will be mainly Destro but because they love me so much will make Order alts. There is talk of up to 7 more following from our guild in WoW but I'll count those eggs only after they hatch. We aren't currently doing very heavy prerelease recruiting for a multitude of reasons. If you actually care, I'll bore you with the details after you ask. LOL

-Absolutely.

-Our WoW guild started as a PvP guild. Not because that's what we did best, but because it's what was fun. This was long before xrealm, arenas and world of pillarcraft. LOL As we hit 60, and most of the rest of the guild decided to raid (I was still humping out that last few levels hoping for Grand Marshal...never did finish it. Smile) and thus we slowly started the swing towards a raiding guild. Granted, we were never big enough to hit the 40 man content, but we did ally with a friend's guild, and between the two of us, downed up to...Sulferion? Does that sound right? LOL Hell all I remember of those days was counting the minutes down till I could go back to Battlegrounds. LOL

Post TBC Last Exiles began the push towards endgame raiding right out of the gate. Since everyone was pretty much on "even ground" at that point as far as progression goes. Yes, we made it out of Kara. Smile At one point my good, real life friend had to take some time for himself away from the game and since he is literally THE reason I started playing WoW I eventually parted ways with my beloved Last Exiles. I ended up joining another guild with ingame friends. I was asked to be an officer in short order, and before I had my fill of WoW we were 4/9 in BT. Last Exiles really pulled together and I'm not 100%, but I believe they were deep into Hyjal.

-Arena...ahh yes. First season was a blast. But because I'm a stubborn fool that refused to go resto druid just because everyone else was, and stayed balance (ZOMG! Balance??) I never went above 1800 rating. Although, on BG9 I consider that a mild achievement. LOL With my pally however, I made gladiator or something during second season. I know Ash has done fairly well with his teams.

-Finally, an easy question! The favorite voice in my head changes. Whichever one agrees with what I want to do. LOL
Back to top Go down
Kliodhna
Troll
Troll
Kliodhna

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-11

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 pm

My Druid was MF spamming in WSG, AB, and 7 hr long AV's before Balance was in.
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:41 pm

You n' me both sister...remember when our top talent was Hurricane? LAWL!!!

Wait, dammit...stop derailing EVERY thread on this board! LOL
Back to top Go down
Kliodhna
Troll
Troll
Kliodhna

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-11

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:43 pm

You're the one that keeps talking about kids and Druids.

The only other subject I know about is nursing
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:46 pm

Since "nursing" can be taken two ways...I'm going assume the more fun one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Evaki

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

We will probably wait a bit until after the game goes live before deciding what guild to apply to. The general atmosphere sounds like it may be a good fit though there is some concern about your swearing rules. Though we are adults and every other word out of our mouths is not foul, we can be a bit colorful at times and one of our members tends to say G** Damn on a fairly regular basis Razz Not sure if we are up to policing ourselves.

Thanks again and we will keep you on our list to look into further after release Smile
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:57 pm

LOL Understandable...

Colorful at times, even dropping the GD I overlook. It's just when we have those ones that make sure they put a "colorful metaphor" in every single sentence that it gets a little much and I ask people to pull it back a little. Heck, I have a rather large repetiore of language myself. LOL

Past experience has taught me that most people don't hit what I consider the 'excessive' mark very easily. But I put it up there just so people don't get all weird when I ask to curtail. Although, I've laxed up a LOT lately. LOL Just ask Ash sometime!

Glad you utilized our question area, if I can do any more please let me know! I can also be PMd on the WHA forums under the same name. Best of luck to you and your crew.
Back to top Go down
Kaibhan
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Kaibhan

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-12

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Collosia wrote:
... have those ones that make sure they put a "colorful metaphor" in every single sentence that it gets a little much and I ask people to pull it back a little. Heck, I have a rather large repetiore of language myself. LOL

Past experience has taught me that most people don't hit what I consider the 'excessive' mark very easily. But I put it up there just so people don't get all weird when I ask to curtail. Although, I've laxed up a LOT lately. LOL Just ask Ash sometime.

I am going to take this as a personnel challenge.
Back to top Go down
Gravybomb
Troll
Troll
Gravybomb

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-10

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:16 am

I normally try to listen to the voice in my head that tells me to kill every enemy I see with a flurry of flame and torment.

But I'm normally to lazy and end up listening to the voice that says " Oh I want cake"
Back to top Go down
Vick
Troll
Troll
Vick

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Like I have time for hobbies
Humor : And those seen dancing were thought mad by those who could not hear the music.
Registration date : 2008-09-19

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:45 am

I'm still waiting on my 200 dollar check. WTF man.

vick
Back to top Go down
Joatmon
Troll
Troll
Joatmon

Male Number of posts : 26
Humor : yes i do
Registration date : 2008-08-20

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Yeah where is my check
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Clearly you didn't read the fine, fine print. It's cash. You do have your choice of denominations though.

Orange $100s
Blue $50s
Green $20s
Yellow $10s
Pink $5s
or White $1s

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-21

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:56 pm

40 in white, rest in green. I like keeping a bank roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A place to ask... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to ask...   A place to ask... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to ask...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus of War :: Enter the Halls :: Start here! Collect $200!-
Jump to: