Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best self-pwning thread ever.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Best self-pwning thread ever. Empty
PostSubject: Best self-pwning thread ever.   Best self-pwning thread ever. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:11 pm

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117105

What a frac'n dumbass. clown
Back to top Go down
Vick
Troll
Troll
Vick

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Like I have time for hobbies
Humor : And those seen dancing were thought mad by those who could not hear the music.
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Best self-pwning thread ever.   Best self-pwning thread ever. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:56 pm

I reported a bot'r the other day. Mainly because that is account leveling service and gold selling activity. But, the guy was actually near the computer. I'm gonna have to look up this G15 thing lol. Cause i'd love to set up a bot to kill a quick respawning mob over and over to get the 10,000 kill tags while i watch tv. I think your gonna see a lot of botting with some of the high number tome entries.

vick
Back to top Go down
Kaibhan
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Kaibhan

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Best self-pwning thread ever.   Best self-pwning thread ever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:14 am

I hope each and every one dies by being shoved into a cage and having birds eat them alive.
Back to top Go down
Vick
Troll
Troll
Vick

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Like I have time for hobbies
Humor : And those seen dancing were thought mad by those who could not hear the music.
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Best self-pwning thread ever.   Best self-pwning thread ever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:54 am

Kaibhan wrote:
I hope each and every one dies by being shoved into a cage and having birds eat them alive.
ahh gold spammers lol. i was like what?
Back to top Go down
Kaibhan
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Kaibhan

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Best self-pwning thread ever.   Best self-pwning thread ever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:23 pm

No afk botters. Gold spammers just need to be lined up and shot. They are just doing their job and a job is a job (their bosses on the other hand can share the same fate as the afk botters)
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Best self-pwning thread ever.   Best self-pwning thread ever. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:02 pm

I had a GM in WoW that was pissed someone in guild reported him for botting and he got a 3 day suspension. His excuse, I wanted to watch a movie but didn't want to spend the time earning what he needed in WoW.

All botters and gold spammers need to DIAF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best self-pwning thread ever.   Best self-pwning thread ever. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best self-pwning thread ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus of War :: Enter the Halls :: On the Outhouse Walls-
Jump to: