Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diesal 14 BW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sithlord

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:12 pm

In-game Name: Diesal

What would you prefer to be called in game and on vent?(we typically address people by their mains, not because we RP, but because we're all suspicous of gov't conspiracy and the fact that Big Brother bugs even Vent to get his information. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!)

Class: Bright Wizard

Level: 14

Real life Birthdate (Age limit? Hmmm, maybe you just have to figure out how old!): 29 (

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving? VvV (very small guild, looking to join a more organize group of RVR)

Please list and detail previous MMO experience. UO, EQ, EQ2, WOW been playing these for over 10 years

How did you hear about Nexus of War? Forums
If recruited, by whom?

Why do you want to be a part of NoW? I want to play with a well organized group of skilled players

What interests you most about the game? Killing my opponents!

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer! Hell yeah he is Rhasta with that OG Kush

And finally, what makes you stand out from other candidates to make us want to go, "Oh! I like him/her let's accept their app"

Im very experienced with PVP lead one of the top pvp guilds on the boulderfist server in WOW, im a cool guy with a good personality and easy to get along with. Im looking to play with like minded people and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
sithlord1978
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:24 pm

I forgot to register first, my name that is registered is sithlord1978 Wink
Back to top Go down
sithlord1978
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Sorry that i created another app i didnt see my old was here and thought that when i originally posted it didnt take, i just got back from vacation (that is why the lack of follow up)

anyway to answer your questions....

Well, the initial app does little to excite me. But, in the spirit of second chances, I've some other questions you can answer. Smile

1) So Tobycruz, did you read all of our info before you put in your app? yes

2) "Looking for a great group of people and have some fun" is an Everyman answer. What is it about NoW that made you want to apply to us, rather than say, Conviction? Well to be honest i have not played with any people from your guild i just liked what you guys had to say as far as what your looking to build as a guild and the organization that your trying to impose which is what im looking for. You can have alot of GREAT players and skilled people but without co-ordination especially in this game you will never succeed in the long term so that is what im looking for.

3) If you raided for 'sick PvP gear" in WoW (yes you nooblets, you used to have to raid for PvP gear! LOL) what might change about you in WARhammer since raiding for better gear is of a much smaller consequence? I dont believe the gear makes the player but... unfortunately in WOW you needed gear to be competative we dont know what end game has in store for us gear wise as of yet but ive been playing war since beta so i know what this game is about Wink

3a) Again, what makes you stand out from the crowd? Something special about you! Everyone that played WoW and enjoyed PvP, raided to get better gear. How are YOU exciting? Smile

How am i exciting lol well ive traveled the world and partied on almost every continent i have a great sense of humor and my gf thinks im a sex addict if that doenst make for an interesting personality then i dont know what does!

Best of luck to ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Ahhh...now it's funny that you're tobycruz as well. LOL Because I was going to ask you the same questions again on this app.

No, I don't think you've read everything. Because it clearly states to register with your ingame name.

Two was a better answer. Makes us feel important. Smile

We may not know exactly what endgame has to offer thus far, but we do know, far and away that gear won't make the player. Ergo, raiding for gear is not something we will do constantly. MBJ has said many times that gear will be important, but unlike in WoW, it will not be game breaking if you don't have the "UberSword of Grindcraft."

Better answer on four. Smile

I'll leave this to Willy after some discussion!
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Male Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : Underwater basket weaver. I also do that as a hobby.
Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Unfortunately Diesal, we are not in need of any Bright Wizards. Seeing as either app did little to sweep me off my feet, and in light of of the fact the two apps would perceptually equate to more than a second chance, I feel compelled to euphemize this app. Best of luck to you, Diesal! You have my best wishes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:58 pm

"Euphemize?" Sure, I think you can find a sexual joke in here somewhere...but...

OOOOhhh you meant "Euthenize?" LOL
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:49 am

Collosia wrote:
"Euphemize?" Sure, I think you can find a sexual joke in here somewhere...but...

OOOOhhh you meant "Euthenize?" LOL

Oh wow...gee...how foolish of me...how could I have...

If you think about it, the context in which it was used is quite adequate! Though yes, I did mean euth(A)nize; Lol. Curse my misplacing of two letters! We both fail! No

That said, I shall no longer sit idly by whilst your spewing of nonsensicality goes unanswered! *Shakes fist* Euphemize it stays! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kliodhna
Troll
Troll
Kliodhna

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:56 pm

What character did you play in WoW? Race and class.

Smile

That was meant for the app already denied >.< (Learn to read all the posts?!)

So what did YOU play Willy? A Mage? A cute little cuddly Gnome Mage?
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Kliodhna wrote:
What character did you play in WoW? Race and class.

Smile

That was meant for the app already denied >.< (Learn to read all the posts?!)

So what did YOU play Willy? A Mage? A cute little cuddly Gnome Mage?

Doh! I wish! I played a Hunter/Rogue! I'll always have a special place for those lil' gnome Mages...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diesal 14 BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diesal 14 BW   Diesal 14 BW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diesal 14 BW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus of War :: Enter the Halls :: Apply Here-
Jump to: