Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage

Go down 
+2
ashx71
Telzea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Telzea
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage Empty
PostSubject: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 am

In-game Name: Telzea

What would you prefer to be called in game and on vent? Stri

Class:Right now i am playing a rune priest and a Arch Mage but i really like the Bright Wizard and WP so you could say kind of a mix right now.

Level: around 5 or 6 although i did play a dok in beta. to level 20

Real life Birthdate 26 years old i do not like giving out my birth day

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving? TIO (SWG) Managment issues (SHBF) wow,swg it broke down and every one went their own ways Dark dragons (eq2) same thing broke down.

Please list and detail previous MMO experience. Well Hello every one my name is Stri and i am a MMO JUnkie i mean i have played about every mmo out there right now. I really love war though its something different and i am waiting on Star trek online (yep trekkie)

How did you hear about Nexus of War? Warhammer alliance
If recruited, by whom?

Why do you want to be a part of NoW? I want to be part of a guild that has fun and plays when i do being in North america and being a overnight manager i only get 3 days off a week and mostly play evening to early morning aka 7pm- 10am and what i under stand is that this guild does play alot at that time and to meet new people in the fun game of warhammer.

What interests you most about the game? Well the whole land well i mean the tier system and being able to sack the capital and send them into the stone age aka loose star's. that and having fun with friends capturing points while having a blast on vent.

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer! I can't believe a bounty hunter was not paid to get rid of him yet. Was George high no i believe it was on of those decisions made while he was running to the bath room. and he could not hold it.

And finally, what makes you stand out from other candidates to make us want to go, "Oh! I like him/her let's accept their app" I tend to be funny or i like to think so. That and i do have some computer knowledge so if a member is in a jam i might be able to help with tech stuff.
plus i work for the Umbrella Corp. or i like to call them that.
Back to top Go down
ashx71
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
ashx71

Male Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : making fun of collosia and anyone i see
Humor : tons lol at self constantly. heavy sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 pm

nice resident evil reference!!

ash
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Male Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : Underwater basket weaver. I also do that as a hobby.
Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:37 pm

Hello Telzea.

I gotta' tell ya, we are anything but aching for Bright Wizards and Warrior Priests at the moment. Everyone within the guild is absolutely open to as many alts as you like, though a "main" is certainly in order. Wink Am I to understand your mains would be Rune Priest and Arch Mage? I'm not going to lie: a Rune Priest main would certainly not be detrimental to your cause. jocolor

What other MMOs, specifically, have you played?

7PM - 10AM is definitely not our peak play times, though someone is usually on, regardless of the hour.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
ashx71
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
ashx71

Male Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : making fun of collosia and anyone i see
Humor : tons lol at self constantly. heavy sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:53 pm

7P to about 12A is a pretty busy time for us. 12a to 10a, err not so much Smile Willy is desperate for a rune priest, he gotz the hotz for dworfs i think.

Ash lol!
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:10 pm

ashx71 wrote:
7P to about 12A is a pretty busy time for us. 12a to 10a, err not so much Smile Willy is desperate for a rune priest, he gotz the hotz for dworfs i think.

Ash lol!

I suppose it would depend on the time zone. bounce Many of our members are in EST, and Mountain Time. I myself am in PST. BYOB, FYI, RSVP, ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Telzea
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:45 pm

well for mmos.
Swg
WOW and beta
EQ1 and EQ2 and beta
Razyom and beta
Mankind and beta
face of mankind and beta
Final Fansty
Horzians and beta
UO
WW2 online
Necron
AO and beta
AOC and beta
thats about all i can think of of the top of my head Smile
Back to top Go down
Telzea
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:46 pm

plus i am going to go with rune priest as my main i really like them no so much to solo but man do they rock at the heals and buffs
Back to top Go down
Telzea
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:52 pm

also switched my name in game to Stri
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:14 am

omg I forgot about ww2 online and necron... wow... so long ago
Back to top Go down
Vick
Troll
Troll
Vick

Male Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Like I have time for hobbies
Humor : And those seen dancing were thought mad by those who could not hear the music.
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:51 am

RP for guild and a diff class for tooling around. Pretty much what I did to expecpt I have RP for guild now and 9 toons to tool around with lol. BW is fun for doing solo sens.

vick
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:01 pm

Telzea wrote:
also switched my name in game to Stri

What time are you usually on, Telzea?
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:10 pm

Only thing I cannot stress enough is, make absolutely sure that the RP is what YOU want to play...not what you want to play so you can get in. We don't want to come to count on your heals just to have you say, three weeks from now "Well, I'm sick of healing you noobs, I'm gonna go get my (insert the FotM toon here)." Or worse yet, you log in each day, knowing that you're tired of the healing gig, but keep doing it anyway just to help everyone else out. This will wear you down and it WILL burn you out. Trust me. Smile

To that end, best of luck with Willy!
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Telzea
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:37 pm

I am online mostly from 7pm - 10am tues wed and thurs and in the morning the rest of the week.
I do not mind playing a rune priest but i feel that its not a bad class to play but i really like bright wizard better. I understand what you mean about the three weeks down the line and getting burned out. Also its just that soloing with a healer so far seems to suck and since i solo alot because of the time i play its rough.
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Telzea wrote:
I am online mostly from 7pm - 10am tues wed and thurs and in the morning the rest of the week.
I do not mind playing a rune priest but i feel that its not a bad class to play but i really like bright wizard better. I understand what you mean about the three weeks down the line and getting burned out. Also its just that soloing with a healer so far seems to suck and since i solo alot because of the time i play its rough.

Telzea; I'm going to be blatantly honest, and hope it does not go unappreciated nor it be over analyzed. Your original app did little to excite me (not to mention not taking the time to capitalize and what have you), though, seeing as I am not one to jump to conclusions, I am of a mindset in giving second chances (concerning the like, that is! Wink ), which is why I imposed unto you followup questions.

I'm not going to lie and say you will always have someone to play with during the times of which you listed. 7PM PST is fine and I will more than likely be present then, along with a handful of others, though, obviously, 7PM PST is 10PM EST, and, taking into account the many factors of the guild, this is definitely not perceived by myself as a "peak time," though it certainly depends on the day (weekdays vs weekends); thus, it goes without saying that anywhere between 10PM PST-10AM EST would be anything but.

Above all else, I would never want to put someone in a position of playing anything other than their initial intention was to play. I have been informed you have been contacted within game to an acceptable outcome. We need Rune Priests, yes, though if you would be, in any way, shape, or form, playing one for our cause, this is simply not acceptable. Case in point: If you want to play a Bright Wizard, then play a Bright Wizard.

Now, the decision falls upon you to determine if you are still interested. Please, let me know.

Last edited by Willywankah on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telzea
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:39 am

I should be on this morning Willy right now i am at work. They do not let me play Sad but i if you are on this morning i will give you a tell in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage   Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telzea 6 rune priest or 6 bright mage
Page 1 of 1