Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 for 1 application

Go down 
+3
Coeg
Willywankah
Baconup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Baconup
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-13

2 for 1 application Empty
PostSubject: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:53 pm

In-game Name: Baconup & Thatsausage

What would you prefer to be called in game and on vent: Baconup & Thatsausage
Class:

Level: 14 or 15

Real life Birthdate (Age limit? Hmmm, maybe you just have to figure out how old!): 11/1/81

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving? Non in War

Please list and detail previous MMO experience. I have been playing since UO. I have played countless MMO's

How did you hear about Nexus of War? Warhammer Alliance
If recruited, by whom?

Why do you want to be a part of NoW? I have read posts and your recruitment thread on warhammeralliance and you guys seem like the kind of poeple I would like to play MMO's with.

What interests you most about the game? PvP all forms of it.

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer. No, George Lucas is actually slightly insane. Therefore, the introduction of THC into his system isn't neccesary for the inception of the rediculous character that is Jar Jar Binks

And finally, what makes you stand out from other candidates to make us want to go, "Oh! I like him/her let's accept their app"

What makes me stand out is that I am a Runepriest and everyone needs a Runepriest. The catch is my mate comes with me he is an Ironbreaker which I saw was low on your list but I don't go anywhere without him. I hope that isn't a problem. If required I can have him also fill out an application and post. I am the forum poster/reader and i inform him of what is going on most of the time. Enough about him though what your getting from me is an exceptional and dedicated healer. I love healing and I don't remeber the last game I played in which I wasn't a healer. I play a lot on weekends and that also means my skill level goes down for every red-bull Vodka I drink. My night usually ends with me face down on my keyboard and my dog licking the spilt drink all over the ground from when I burned myself with the stupid metal hitter I can't get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Male Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : Underwater basket weaver. I also do that as a hobby.
Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:28 pm

Hello Baconup. The fact that you have a second head(!) isn't a problem in the least, as I was looking for a few Ironbreakers nevertheless. I do have a few questions, however:

What other MMOs, specifically, have you played? Just the publicly known ones would be adequate. Wink

I trust the two of you log in separately, occasionally?

It would be best if your friend could fill out an application as well, insofar that I can gauge what it is he brings to the table, in addition to what you do.

I'll look forward to that other app!
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

Male Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Baconup wrote:
In-game Name: Baconup & Thatsausage

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer. No, George Lucas is actually slightly insane. Therefore, the introduction of THC into his system isn't neccesary for the inception of the rediculous character that is Jar Jar Binks

Whoa whoa whoa whoa here.... THC does NOT make you insane and I take offense. Absent minded, yes. Horny, yes. Occasionaly misjudgement cus everything is funny to you, specially the idea of George Bush doin Condi... but insane, NO. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:58 pm

LOL Coeg, sober up and read it again! He was saying GL was NOT high when he made Jar Jar, but that he was insane, therefor did not need any psychotropic assistance along the road to crazytown.
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:56 pm

All right then.. cus ya know.. that substance isn't. Ya know... else.. yeah.. me go kill someone now. brb
Back to top Go down
Baconup
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Coeg haven't you seen the anti marijuana commercials from like the 30's they were hilarius. I have been a burning for a while we'll leave it there.

I have played:

UO, everquest, wow, Daoc (very briefly), lord of the rings online (briefly), guild wars, Aoc (what a terrible let down for me), and now Warhammer which I have een more then impressed with)

I will get him to fill out an app asap. We will log in seperatly for sure but when we get together we pull in a good 12 plus hours straight. Nothing beats a bottle of Vodka and a LAN party.

My mate is building out his kitchen right now and of course I have to help...... We are just about done countertops are going in tommorow so or logins will be more frequent.

Let me know what my next step should be after he gets his application in.
Back to top Go down
Afina
Troll
Troll
Afina

Female Number of posts : 66
Humor : What what, in the butt.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Baconup wrote:
Nothing beats a bottle of Vodka and a LAN party.

A bottle of red wine, vent, and a 5-10 man instance comes in a close second. cheers
Back to top Go down
Baconup
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:33 pm

O I thought I would mention I am not usre if anyone is near the south suburbs of Chicago but me and thatsausage are currently in the process with a few other guys that don't play MMO's of starting our own brewery. Well we brewed up a bunch of Octoberfest and a few other styles of beer and are throwing a huge october fest in Frankfort, IL.

It is 21 and older but it seems most people around here are at least 21. Well my jojb as great marketeer is done here if your interested let me know I shell out some more details. This is an all day all you can eat all you can drink event with Live music performed by LYNT.
Back to top Go down
Baconup
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 pm

[quote="Afina"]
Baconup wrote:

A bottle of red wine, vent, and a 5-10 man instance comes in a close second. cheers

Ohh how romantic.
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Afina wrote:
Baconup wrote:
Nothing beats a bottle of Vodka and a LAN party.

That sounds more like my idea for a guild trip to the Playboy Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Willywankah
Troll
Troll
Willywankah

Male Number of posts : 62
Job/hobbies : Underwater basket weaver. I also do that as a hobby.
Humor : "Here... Intolerance will not be tolerated." - The Death Camp of Tolerance.
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:19 am

Bacon; are you two still alive?
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:06 am

I ate them with my pancakes this morning.
Back to top Go down
Baconup
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Yeah we are alive we just have a lot going on these next 2 weeks. I intrest is still here my time just isn't. I told sausage to wait to post until we would actually be able to play. Our lives will settle down after this weekend thank god and I can get back to video games. I'll talk to you all very soon.
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:16 pm

does anyone else find bacon talking to sausage slightly filled with humor?
Back to top Go down
ashx71
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
ashx71

Male Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : making fun of collosia and anyone i see
Humor : tons lol at self constantly. heavy sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:13 pm

more like filled with meaty goodness!!!

ash
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:41 pm

so long as someone gets a gentle angus kiss.
Back to top Go down
Robusto
Troll
Troll
Robusto

Male Number of posts : 43
Humor : Why so serious?
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 am

imagine pork and sausage being off your menu.....

glad i'm baptist..i can have a beer with my morning weiner.
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:46 pm

But wait...baptists can't drink! I went to a baptist wedding once. No drinking, no dancing. CHRIST...they didn't even have good FOOD!

Wait...wasn't there a point to this thread other than Baptists sneaking a bit o' beer in the morning??
Back to top Go down
ashx71
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
ashx71

Male Number of posts : 75
Job/hobbies : making fun of collosia and anyone i see
Humor : tons lol at self constantly. heavy sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:36 pm

this thread has been de-railed by food and drink!!!

ash
Back to top Go down
Robusto
Troll
Troll
Robusto

Male Number of posts : 43
Humor : Why so serious?
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:23 pm

you was chilling with bible thumping variety crowd yo Smile
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:03 pm

No dancin? I got a Southern BAPTIST church in the South Bronx New York that would like to disagree with you. =)
Back to top Go down
Baconup
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:29 pm

I love meat all forms of it. I treat vegetables like a vegan treats delicous steak. My answer is always "O sorry I don't eat plants I can hear them scream when they are cut." Damnit now I'm hungry I'm gonna go get me some jerkey.
Back to top Go down
Coeg
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Coeg

PostSubject: Re: 2 for 1 application   2 for 1 application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:56 pm

Baconup wrote:
I love meat all forms of it. I treat vegetables like a vegan treats delicous steak. My answer is always "O sorry I don't eat plants I can hear them scream when they are cut." Damnit now I'm hungry I'm gonna go get me some jerkey.

THESE ARE THE SCREAMS OF THE CARROTS!
You see Reverend Maynard tomorrow is harvest day,
and for them,
it is the HOLOCAUST....

this is necessary..
this is necessary..
this is necessary..
Life feeds on life...
Life feeds on life..
feeds on...
this is necessary..
Back to top Go down