Nexus of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new app BW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tobycruz

new app BW Empty
PostSubject: new app BW   new app BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:29 pm

In-game Name: Deisal

What would you prefer to be called in game and on vent?(we typically address people by their mains, not because we RP, but because we're all suspicous of gov't conspiracy and the fact that Big Brother bugs even Vent to get his information. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!)

Class: BW

Level: 9

Real life Birthdate (Age limit? Hmmm, maybe you just have to figure out how old!): 29

Previous Guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving? none

Please list and detail previous MMO experience. UO, EQ, WOW for years

How did you hear about Nexus of War?
If recruited, by whom? Forums

Why do you want to be a part of NoW? Looking to play with a great group of people and have some fun

What interests you most about the game? RVR is what im here for!

Was George Lucas higher than a kite when he created Jar-Jar Binks as a character? Defend your answer! Hell yeah, he was smoking that old school kush, jar-jar is old school Rhasta!!!

And finally, what makes you stand out from other candidates to make us want to go, "Oh! I like him/her let's accept their app" Im old school PVP im the type of guy that raided for sick pvp gear in wow and im very down to earth Wink
Back to top Go down
Collosia
Post Whore
Post Whore
Collosia

Male Number of posts : 273
Humor : "That's what she said"
Registration date : 2008-06-09

new app BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: new app BW   new app BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Well, the initial app does little to excite me. But, in the spirit of second chances, I've some other questions you can answer. Smile

1) So Tobycruz, did you read all of our info before you put in your app?

2) "Looking for a great group of people and have some fun" is an Everyman answer. What is it about NoW that made you want to apply to us, rather than say, Conviction?

3) If you raided for 'sick PvP gear" in WoW (yes you nooblets, you used to have to raid for PvP gear! LOL) what might change about you in WARhammer since raiding for better gear is of a much smaller consequence?

3a) Again, what makes you stand out from the crowd? Something special about you! Everyone that played WoW and enjoyed PvP, raided to get better gear. How are YOU exciting? Smile

Best of luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
https://nexusofwar.darkbb.com
Kaibhan
Forum Surfer
Forum Surfer
Kaibhan

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-12

new app BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: new app BW   new app BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:49 pm

I have 4 nipples. That's how I got in.
Back to top Go down
Afina
Troll
Troll
Afina

Female Number of posts : 66
Humor : What what, in the butt.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

new app BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: new app BW   new app BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Kai, you got in because you touch yourself at night.
Back to top Go down
sithlord1978
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-17

new app BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: new app BW   new app BW I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Sorry that i created another app i didnt see my old was here and thought that when i originally posted it didnt take, i just got back from vacation (that is why the lack of follow up)

anyway to answer your questions....

Well, the initial app does little to excite me. But, in the spirit of second chances, I've some other questions you can answer. Smile

1) So Tobycruz, did you read all of our info before you put in your app? yes

2) "Looking for a great group of people and have some fun" is an Everyman answer. What is it about NoW that made you want to apply to us, rather than say, Conviction? Well to be honest i have not played with any people from your guild i just liked what you guys had to say as far as what your looking to build as a guild and the organization that your trying to impose which is what im looking for. You can have alot of GREAT players and skilled people but without co-ordination especially in this game you will never succeed in the long term so that is what im looking for.

3) If you raided for 'sick PvP gear" in WoW (yes you nooblets, you used to have to raid for PvP gear! LOL) what might change about you in WARhammer since raiding for better gear is of a much smaller consequence? I dont believe the gear makes the player but... unfortunately in WOW you needed gear to be competative we dont know what end game has in store for us gear wise as of yet but ive been playing war since beta so i know what this game is about Wink

3a) Again, what makes you stand out from the crowd? Something special about you! Everyone that played WoW and enjoyed PvP, raided to get better gear. How are YOU exciting? Smile

How am i exciting lol well ive traveled the world and partied on almost every continent i have a great sense of humor and my gf thinks im a sex addict if that doenst make for an interesting personality then i dont know what does!

Best of luck to ya. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new app BW Empty
PostSubject: Re: new app BW   new app BW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new app BW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus of War :: Enter the Halls :: Apply Here-
Jump to: